A selection of articles related to kozai effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Kozai Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kozai Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Kozai Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kozai Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Moscow-Born Stargazer Helps 'Discover' Planet 9
- In the 1950s he calculated the effect that is now called the Lidov-Kozai mechanism," Batygin told Lenta.ru. "For the longest time, people didn't understand how important the effect was.
- Keeping online visitors engaged with storytelling
- Harry Gardiner of Kozai shared this case study. Tagged 'Thank you Mum', an ad campaign run by P&G in the 2012 Olympics, was regarded as a killer ad.
- The Home Front | Wood a West Coast designer favourite
- It makes sense that the material we have in greatest abundance on the West Coast — wood — is also the most preferred by local furniture designers.
- There May Be 'Super Earths' at the Edge of Our Solar System
- (It involves the Kozai mechanism, since you're undoubtedly wondering). These Super Earths would ... “It's possible,” says Brasser, “but the planet would have to be much farther away and much more massive in order to have the same effect.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kozai Effect Topics
list of homophones homophone list
frankenstein plot synopsis
eleanor roosevelt marriage and family
tsetse fly tsetse morphology