A selection of articles related to kozai effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Kozai Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kozai Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Kozai Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kozai Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Planetary encounters in young stellar groupings
- Produces eccentric planets and ejects planets. 2. Capture planets on to wide orbits.
- TIDAL STELLAR DISRUPTIONS BY MASSIVE BLACK HOLE PAIRS
- For q ≪ 0.01, the Kozai/chaotic effect could be quenched due to GR/cusp .. odically, the so-called Kozai effect (Kozai 1962; Lidov 1962;.
Suggested News Resources
- Speciale Pianeta X: teorizzate due super-terre oltre l'orbita di Plutone
- This excess must be a true feature of this population and its possible origin is explored in the framework of the Kozai effect. The analysis of several possible scenarios strongly suggest that at least two trans-Plutonian planets must exist.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kozai mechanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The effect was described in 1962 by the Japanese astronomer Yoshihide Kozai while analyzing the orbits of the asteroids.
- Kozai effect | Facebook
- Kozai effect - Description: In celestial mechanics, the Kozai mechanism causes a periodic exchange between the inclination and eccentricity of an orbit.
- What's the difference between the Kozai Mechanism and the
- The Kozai mechanism is a perturbative effect due to a massive third body.
- Kozai effect on planetesimal accretion in highly inclined binaries
- Jul 18, 2011 Kozai effect on planetesimal accretion in highly inclined binaries. G. Zhao1a, D.
- the Kozai mechanism - Gravity Simulator
- The Kozai Mechanism causes a periodic exchange between the inclination The Moon completes many orbits of the Earth with only minimal effect to its orbit.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kozai Effect Topics
Related searchesmirror symbols
hazelwood v kuhlmeier precedent
constitution of india schedules
list of raf stations
huguens de payns
base chemistry bases and ph
tyne and wear metro rolling stock