- Krachina. by Olga Krachina, Victor Raskin. Center for Education and Research clarity, ability to well-define models, and general-.
- Solving Normative Inconsistencies of Multi-Agent Environment
- by Olga Krachina, Victor Raskin. Center for Education and Research. Information Assurance and Security.
- Ontology-Based Inference Methods
- Olga Krachina. Victor Raskin. NLP lab, CERIAS.
- Ontological Semantic Support for a Specific Domain
- Purdue University. West Lafayette, IN firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Undergraduate Dual-Core Prototyping and Analysis of Factors
- Dr. Mark C. Johnson, Eric Villasenor, Olga Krachina, Prof.
- Technological Foundations of Electronic Governance
-  Krachina, O., Raskin, V. and Triezenberg, K.
- Corpo de modelo brasileira morta na China chega ao CE
- 15/02/2013, 02h17. Não tem dinheiro o Kra..! China ?
- Olga Krachina | LinkedIn
- View Olga Krachina's professional profile on LinkedIn.
- EI2G: The ECE Instructional Innovation Group - Electrical and
- May 2, 2011 Mark C. Johnson, Mithuna Thottethodi, Eric Villasenor, Olga Krachina. Microelectronic Systems Education 2009.
- Krachina | RM.com ®
- Krachina articles, reference materials. Need more on Krachina? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Krachina roots.
- Re: [Gems-users] virtual networks in MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory
- Apr 10, 2008 Cheers, Niket Olya Krachina wrote: Hi, how can i find out how many virtual networks does MSI_MOSI_CMP_directory use?
- Scientific Commons: Ontology-Based Inference Methods (2010
- Mar 31, 2010 Olga Krachina,; Victor Raskin. Abstract.
Krachina is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Krachina books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.