A selection of articles related to kraftwerk notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Kraftwerk Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kraftwerk Notes.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Kraftwerk Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kraftwerk Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- David Bowie Fantastic Voyage
- Bowie becomes a press favourite — "He was good for headlines, controversial, articulate, intelligent, always interesting," UK music journalist Chris Charlesworth will later note.
- theartsdesk Q&A: Musician Youth
- He does it with such an economy of notes. We both realised, after that gig, that Al's ..... Apart from Kraftwerk and Can he'd done a series of albums on the Sky label with [Dieter] Moebius and [Brian] Eno which we really into.
- Black Mountain share fierce new song “Florian Saucer Attack” — listen
- The forthcoming LP serves as an “unapologetically ambitious record made by a group of musicians who are at the peak of their powers,” according to an official statement, which also cites AC/DC, King Krimson, and Kraftwerk as influences.
- Margaret Cho on why Yello's “Oh Yeah” reminds her of sex clubs and John Hughes
- I could definitely rock out to Kraftwerk's “Tour De France,” Tubeway Army, or Gary Numan. All of that stuff has an infectious beat, but with “Oh Yeah,” I can't even identify what's going on.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kraftwerk Notes Topics
Related searchesdyaus pita
vagina dentata anti-rape condom
apocalypse now synopsis
booths multiplication algorithm