- Krar again takes Kahtoola Agassiz Uphill
- What do you get when one of the world's top ultra-racers enters an uphill race at Arizona Snowbowl? Another victory by local pharmacist Rob Krar in the Kahtoola Agassiz Uphill, and this time in a seemingly superhuman 36 minutes and 32 seconds.
- Rob Krar's Favorite 1.7-Million Acre Running Spot Needs Saving
- No one quite symbolizes this adrenaline-fueled appreciation of the greater Grand Canyon area like champion ultrarunner Rob Krar.
- Winnipeg Folk Festival to bring world's talent to Prairies, art director says
- It isn't quite spring yet, but the hype surrounding Manitoba's biggest summer music festival is already growing. On Thursday, the Winnipeg Folk Festival released its lineup of musical acts set to take the various festival stages this summer.
- Popular music in Eritrea
- In fact he is still modernising it today, spending his time crafting electric versions of the traditional Eritrean/Ethiopian Krar.[ii].
- Flagstaff Running Couple Teams Up With White House To Protect Public Lands
- Two runners from Flagstaff are teaming up with The White House on a new campaign. Rob Krar and Christina Bauer are husband and wife, and they've been enlisted by President Obama in an effort to call attention to the value of the nation's public lands.
Krar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Krar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesaxel f crazy frog song trivia
australian democrats a short history
mercury automobile history
list of cheeses colombia
dream dictionary embrace