- They were man-eaters ("Nri-chakshas," "Kravyads") or cannibals. The Aryans were In Rigveda gods Indra and Agni are said to be at war with the Kravyads.
- Place of Gopitṛyajña Rite of the Vādhūla School
- prattam svadhayamadantusvadha=39n nama svah え4° yad va:Q. kravyad.
- The Origin of the Ganapati Cult
- vahana he is with the solar gods, as Kavyavahana and Kravyad he is with the gods of darkness. Isana, too, has both divine and sinister bearings.
- AV XII2は， Agnyadheya(祭火設置の儀式〉を行う前に kravyad. (生肉を食べる〉火， すなわち火葬の火を取り除き，鎮める儀式に用いら.
- Oct 16, 2007 Agni himself is also a Kravyad, and as such he takes an entirely different character.
- Ayurvedic Antibiotics -1
- Ex. – Arati, Arjun, Alinsh, kravyad etc. One interesting thing can be noted in these references.
- Demon - New World Encyclopedia
- Apr 23, 2008 Rakshasas are also called man-eaters ("Nri-chakshas," "Kravyads") or cannibals.
- MantraOnNet.com: Agni
- He took the form of a Kravyad with iron tusks and charged the rakshasas, killing them with his tusks and then consuming them.
- GH World Tour Beat It by UFO - YouTube
- Jun 5, 2011 Kravyad 2 months ago. Omg!!!!.
Kravyad is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kravyad books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessanskrit terms
red army polish campaign
mauryan empire emperor chandragupta
walter cannon fight or flight
dot product geometric interpretation
homonym further examples