- ABS-CBN execs 'support' Kris Aquino's hiatus
- MANILA, Philippines — ABS-CBN executives respect Kris Aquino's decision to take a break from showbiz. The Kapamilya network on Thursday released a statement on Kris's planned hiatus, which she announced on Instagram on Tuesday. "We respect and ...
- Kris Aquino tapes final 'Kris TV' episode
- Kris Aquino tapes final 'Kris TV' episode. 'I managed to not cry today in taping, listened to praise music on the road, then I had work to fulfill when I got home.' Kris shares how she feels as 'Kris TV' finished taping its final episode ...
- ABS-CBN supports Kris Aquino's showbiz hiatus
- KRIS Aquino has the backing of her mother network ABS-CBN following her decision to take a break from the entertainment industry. "We respect and support Aquino's decision to take a break from show business and prioritize her health and spend quality ...
- Kris Aquino says she's leaving ABS-CBN
- Kris Aquino: "I'm not putting a time frame, but with my type of work, it's realistic to accept by leaving ABSCBN I'll be replaced and soon forgotten." Philstar.com/Chuck Smith, file photo.
- Kris Aquino on martial law: Will you let freedom be taken from us again?
- TV-host actress Kris Aquino posed this question as she shared her thoughts on the 30th commemoration of the People Power Revolution, which catapulted her mother, Corazon Aquino, to become the first female president of the Philippines. The presidential ...
Kris Aquino is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kris Aquino books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kris Aquino Topics
Related searcheshindu mystic
dream dictionary greek
dunman high school uniform
megamanexe history manga version
crime natural law theory