A selection of articles related to krishna god.
Original articles from our library related to the Krishna God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Krishna God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Krishna God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Krishna God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hinduism: Lord Krishna, Singing The Song Of God, The Bhagavad
- the son of Kunti. It is not uncommon for authentic Divine Messengers to have discourse beetween the Word of God and themselves. 3.
- Playing with Krishna - God as Child in Art and Mythology
- Playing with Krishna. God as Child in Art and Mythology. The material contained in this newsletter/article is owned by ExoticIndiaArt Pvt Ltd.
- 13. GOD'S BIRTHPLACE IS A PURE HEART
- Himalayan mountains), that is the true birthday of Krishna. God makes such a heart His dwelling place which is pure, sacred and peaceful.
- "I would believe in a God who could dance." said German
- known that a name of God was. Vrindavana-natabara, the best dancer in the pastoral paradise of. Vrindavana.
- Who is Krishna
- Arjun, to whom Krishna is speaking, accepts Krishna's words as true, adding that the greatest spiritual authorities of that time also confirm that Krishna is God.
Suggested News Resources
- Build Your Nation On A Spiritual Platform (2)
- People do not know what actual self-interest is, it is to realize oneself, to realize that “I am part and parcel of Krishna (God), and I have to return to the Kingdom of God to join with God.
Suggested Web Resources
- Krishna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The stories of Krishna appear across a broad spectrum of Hindu philosophical and theological traditions.
- Hindu Gods : Krishna - the Hindu God Krishna
- The Hindu God Lord Krishna is the eight avatar of Vishnu and the embodiment of love and divine joy... free Krishna wallpaper... Krishna pics ...
- Existence of God | Krishna.com
- Is God a formless force, or the supreme eternal person?
- Krishna, Krishna Hindu God, Lord Krishna, Flute Krishna, Radha
- Krishna's youthful dalliances with the gopis are interpreted as symbolic of the loving interplay between God and the human soul.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.