A selection of articles related to krishna janamastami.
Original articles from our library related to the Krishna Janamastami. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Krishna Janamastami.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Krishna Janamastami is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Krishna Janamastami books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Muslims and Jews Suggest Hindu Holidays to be Included in Chelmsford Schools
- He called for including Diwali, Holi, Krishna Janmashtami, Maha Shivaratri, Ram Navami, Ganesha Chaturthi, Navaratri, Duserra and Hanuman Jayanti on the list of religious holidays on which it would be mandatory to excuse a student. Zed said in a ...
- Sri Rangapuram a noble country seat of the Paravasthus
- More importantly, a vast majority of the villagers of Sri Rangapuram are Yadavas, who are ardent worshippers of Lord Krishna and extremely devout Vaishnavaites. The Paravasthus also used to hold court and conduct the Krishna Janmastami celebrations ...
- Hindus want nine Hindu holy days included in Chelmsford Schools religious
- Distinguished Hindu statesman Rajan Zed, in a statement in Nevada today, said that although they would like more holy days added to the list, but to begin with, CPS should add Diwali, Holi, Krishna Janmashtami, Maha Shivaratri, Ram Navami, Ganesha ...
- The name's bond, consumer bond
- Titled 'Govinda Ek, Dahi Handi Anek', the ad is conceptualised on the popular Krishna Janmashtami festival. Highlighting the dahihandi ceremony of the festival, the ad shows how a group of men form a human pyramid to break the earthen pot containing ...
- Sri Krishna Janmastami (Krishnashtami) 2015: Useful Links of Vishnu
- Sri Krishna Janmastami or Jayanthi is a festival celebrated by the Hindus across the world on the eighth day (Ashtami) of the Krishna Paksha in the month of Bhadrapad as per the Hindu calendar. This year, it falls on 5 September in the English calendar.
Krishna Janamastami Topics
Related searchespeyton manning college career
eunice louisiana history
lady and the tramp history
folsom lake college
c wright mills