A selection of articles related to krishna lila.
Original articles from our library related to the Krishna Lila. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Krishna Lila.
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
Krishna Lila is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Krishna Lila books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Shri Krishna Lila Katha (in Hindi)
- Shri Krishna Lila Katha. (in Hindi). Times: Shobha Yatra 5:00pm Friday 19th.
- Krishna Leela Them Park
- 2. Being a temple why are you involved in tourism projects?
- The Ultimate Love-Thief
- Maya, who facilitates the loving lila of Krishna. The principle of lila is the unique Vedic contribution to world theology.
Suggested News Resources
- United Colours of India: Ramlila Ground plays host to Krishnalila and evening
- The Ramlila Ground is gradually becoming symbolic of secularism. Just as Anna Hazare's seventh day of fast coincides with Ramzan and Janmashtami, devotees had taken time off from flocking to the much-revered ISKCON temple in the city.
- Krishna integrates
- Krishna lila is part and parcel of the lives of the Indian people. Krishna can be described as a secular unifying force, with the power of playfulness and insight, gathas and folk traditions, art including painting, music, dance and sculpture.
- Style and spirit
- CREATIVE SPUR This line is inspired by the Krishna Lila. The cowherd prince is famous for his romantic dalliance, enjoys boat rides and saunters about the groves with his beautiful-eyed gopis dressed in sumptuous silhouettes.
Suggested Web Resources
- krishna lila - YouTube
- Nov 29, 2008 0060 KRISHNA STORY -- YASHODA TRIES TYING KRISHNAby drsaurabhparikh4005 views · Thumbnail 5:44. Add to.
- Sri Krishna Lila
- Vanamali Mataji. Sri Krishna Lila. Vanamali Mataji.
- Cheb i Sabbah :: Krishna Lila
- The record is auditory yoga, an inspiring journey encircling the cosmos while rooted upon this earth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Krishna Lila Topics
Related searchesmonument valley geology
bart to the future quotes
eamon de valera easter rising
helen childs boyden
data general notable alumni
mauryan empire conquest of magadha
macrophilia aspects of macrophilia