A selection of articles related to krishna river.
Original articles from our library related to the Krishna River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Krishna River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Krishna River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Krishna River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Now, drought kills fish along Krishna river
- After people and their domestic animals, it is now the turn of aquatic life in the Krishna to be affected by the drought that has hit Raichur district.
- 2 drown in Krishna river in Andhra Pradesh
- Two youths today drowned in the in Krishna river when they had gone to take a holy bath at Patayedlalunka village in Krishna district, police said.
- Cruise and Resort News: Ganges Trip; Ansel Adams Exhibition
- Seeing the Ganges River in India by boat isn't common, but a new cruise from Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection on its river cruise ship, the Ganges Voyager II, gives travelers a chance to do just that.
- Festival fervour has ghats abuzz
- Low water levels in the Krishna proved a problem to devotees who wanted to take a holy dip at old Amaravati. The devotees from near and far areas came to the ancient Amaralingeswara temple at Amaravati but the low levels of water in the river were ...
- Telangana paces ahead even as Andhra Pradesh lags behind
- Andhra Pradesh is yet again faced with bifurcation blues and the bone of contention is Krishna and Godavari waters this time round.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Krishna River Topics
Related searchesthamaso ma jyothir gamaya
yazidi book of revelation chapter one
stamp act 1765 later effects