Krishnaraja Wodeyar Iv
- New UN initiative issued to protect millions of girls from child marriage
- Child marriage in India. In 1900, Rana Prathap Kumari age 12 married Krishnaraja Wadiyar IV age 16. Two years later, he was recognized as the King of Mysore under British India.
- Documenting the oral history of neighbourhoods
- The foundation stone for the town can still be found at the junction of Coles Road and Mosque Road. It was named after Sir Stuart Frazer, an Indian Civil Service officer of the 1882 batch.
- CM confident of Bengaluru suburban rail project inclusion in budget
- “Everybody had appreciated Karnataka's potential and the State has been on the forefront of industrial growth and development since the days of Krishnaraja Wadiyar IV. We have created a conducive atmosphere to foster the growth,” he added.
Krishnaraja Wodeyar Iv is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Krishnaraja Wodeyar Iv books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Krishnaraja Wodeyar Iv Topics
indonesian language history
prince rogers nelson
tesla band albums
psychoanalysis the structural model