- Lord Chaitanya: His Life and Teachings – 1
- In Treta Yuga,they lived on the same planet and in Dvapara Yuga, grew up together within the same house such as the Kauravas and the Pandavas. But in Kaliyuga, the worst of the ages, the divine and the demoniac live within the same person.
- The gamblers of Kaliyuga
- According to Achal Oza, time in Hinduism is also like a game of chance: “...divided into four different yugas (ages). The names of these yugas come from a dice game popular in the Vedic period.
- From 'Treta Yuga' till date, devotees have been flocking Baidyanath Dham
- Some scholars date back 'kanwariya' tradition to Treta yuga when Lord Ram brought water from north flowing Ganges of Sultangunj in Bhagalpur to offer it to Shiva at Babadham. Head department of history at Deoghar College, Dr Kamal Kishore Singh said ...
- Greatness of Srimad Bhagavatam
- Every yuga has its own dharma, its own way for people to attain liberation. The ways to liberation in each yuga take into account the character of the people who live in the respective yugas.
Kritha Yuga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kritha Yuga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.