- Kriya yoga is as ancient as creation. It is a method to attain the union of breath and Soul in each inhalation and exhalation.
- Testimonial by Dr Anil Kumar
- Residing at Kriyayog Research Institute, Jhunsi, Allahabad-211019, UP, India.
- program for email - Om Kriya Foundation
- Om Kriya Yog. 208 Conover Road. Priceton Jct NJ 08550.
- ACCOMODATION INFORMATION - Om Kriya Foundation
- OM KRIYA YOG & BHARAT DARSHAN.
- press release - Om Kriya Foundation
- Sep 6, 2010 Thakorlal Mistry 703 593 -9945.
- PART II: DEFINITION OF THE KRIYA YOGA TECHNIQUES
- I wish to make clear that this book is not a Kriya Yoga manual! I may write they can apply what they have found in books on Yoga to Kriya but this won't work.
- South African doctor from Canada finds solace, identity at Sangam
- Sitting in the camp, ahead of the regular Kriya Yog classes that are going on during Kumbh Mela, the soft-spoken Canadian Muslim recalls, “My wife had rheumatoid arthritis. We tried every possible cure.
- Kriya Yoga - Ananda Sangha
- Kriya Yoga was made popular through Paramhansa Yogananda's Autobiography of a Yogi.
- Kriya Yog
- Kriya Yog can principally be divided into three parts: Kriya Yog is a process of transforming a Nar (man) into Narayan (God).
- Om Kriya Foundation
- Official site of Om Kriya Yog Foundation. Free online Om Kriya Yoga Tutor.
- Kriya Yoga Site dedicated to Guruji Swami Shree Yogi Satyam
- Dedicated to spreading teachings of Living Kriyayoga Master, Swami Shree Yogi Satyam.
Kriya Yog is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kriya Yog books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kriya Yog Topics
Related searcheswilliam irwin thompson
nickel silver uses
the art of noise hits and misses
dna microarray applications