A selection of articles related to kriya shakti.
Original articles from our library related to the Kriya Shakti. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kriya Shakti.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Kriya Shakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kriya Shakti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Dhyan Not a Business
- At Dhyan Ashram, we teach dhyan the way it is, through the practice of Sanatan Kriya under a guru, free of cost. For us, it is not a ... There should be a living guru, for only he/she can give you the vision and experience of shakti.
- Star Wars and Hinduism: 5 Hindu tenets that define Star Wars saga
- Yoga Sutra of Patanjali, for example, speaks about eight major siddhis (abilities) that include telekinesis and controlling the minds of others. Tantrika texts speak about a large variety of powers as well.
- Child Birth and Guru
- At the same time, Shakti, without the Lord, is just pure energy, which needs a vehicle to carry out desires. The complete evolution thus becomes Lord Ardhanareeshwar. This is the form of the sacred union of Shiv and Mata Parvati as one.
- Breathe Life into Being
- As he watches the lens man fleet towards him, the 72-year-old Yog Martand Yogiraj Siddhanath, a master of Kundalini Kriya Yoga, peers with full attention and awareness, never losing touch of even the slightest gesture.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.