A selection of articles related to kriya yoga.
Original articles from our library related to the Kriya Yoga. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kriya Yoga.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Kriya Yoga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kriya Yoga books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PART II: DEFINITION OF THE KRIYA YOGA TECHNIQUES
- I wish to make clear that this book is not a Kriya Yoga manual! I may write they can apply what they have found in books on Yoga to Kriya but this won't work.
- Core Kriya Yoga (Ujjayi Pranayama)
- Core Kriya Yoga (Ujjayi Pranayama). Ujjayi (OO-jah-yee) is a technique of breathing that is easily combined with deep yoga breathing. (above).
- The Science of Kriyayoga with Swami Shree Yogi Satyam
- The Science of Kriyayoga with. Swami Shree Yogi Satyam. Since early childhood , the science of.
- Kriyayoga for Life Long Learning & Growing With Dignity
- Thus, Kriyayoga practice solves all problems of life.
Suggested News Resources
- Path of Kriya Yoga
- Summary: Paramhansa Yogananda brought the ancient technique of Kriya Yoga meditation to the West from India. His popular life story, ?Autobiography of a Yogi?
- Old Encinitas: The Second Face of Encinitas
- While a baby in his mother's arms, a renowned master of Kriya Yoga blessed Mukunda and forecast his future saying, “Little mother, thy son will be a yogi. As a spiritual engine, he will carry many souls to God's kingdom.
- Thousands Recharged by Self-Realization Fellowship Yoga Meditation Convocation
- Throughout the week, SRF monastics conducted classes, satsangas (informal talks), group meditations, kirtans (devotional chanting), and Kriya Yoga ceremonies.
- Renowned yogi in Vaughan
- You are invited to participate in a free kriyayoga meditation with Swami Shree Yogi Satyam, a kriyayoga master and scientist. The event takes place in Vaughan Aug. 13 to 18 at Kriyayoga Vaughan, 81 Zenway Blvd.
- Relax on the Beach
- Also referred to as Nanri — pronounced Nan-ree — Tenney is a graphic designer and artist, trained and certified in the Kriya Yoga tradition in 2004 at Babaji's Kriya Yoga Ashram in Quebec, Canada.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kriya Yoga International - Home Page
- Articles and information about Kriya, as taught by Paramahamsa Hariharananda and his gurus.
- Kriya Yoga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kriya Yoga finds mention in the ancient spiritual texts of Patanjali Yogasutras " Tapah svadhyayeshvara pranidhani kriyayogah" (Second Pada; Sloka 1).
- Kriya Yoga Home Page
- Kriya yoga is as ancient as creation. It is a method to attain the union of breath and Soul in each inhalation and exhalation.
- Kriya Yoga: Life-force control and Self-realization
- A brief introduction to the techniques of Kriya Yoga, first introduced to the West by Paramahansa Yogananda.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.