- 12 Lesser Known Facts About Raavan Which Proves He Was An Absolute Genius
- The ten heads of raavan represent his knowledge of six shastras and 4 vedas.
- Control kama and krodha for good living
- When renunciation cannot be pursued, one should discard wealth, relation, possessions, wife and kids, and move over to a forest as a vanaprastha. There he should practise mental renunciation and pursue atmasadhana. That is why the saying 'for the sake ...
- Nyepi, Untuk Pribadi Lebih Baik
- HINDU memiliki aneka tahun, seperti tahun kali-yuga, tahun wikrama, tahun saka, dan tahun-tahun lainnya. Di antara tahun-tahun itu, hanya tahun saka yang paling dikenal dan terbanyak digunakan sebagai acuan waktu dalam menentukan hari baik.
- Ramayana: 10 lessons the epic taught us
- Embrace all irrespective of caste, creed or colour – Prince Ram ate fruits that were already tasted by Shabri, a poor old woman who had nothing much to offer but pure love.
Krodha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Krodha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream symbol being murdered
royal opera house the third theatre
economy of mali statistics
unrequited love in literature
kannada literature vachanas