A selection of articles related to krynn races.
Original articles from our library related to the Krynn Races. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Krynn Races.
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
Krynn Races is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Krynn Races books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DUNGEON SQUAD: DRAGONLANCE SOURCEBOOK
- Dragonlance game is identical to the character generation process described in the DS!
- Chapter 1: Races
- player character races in realms other than. DragonLance™. Hai Nu.
- Dragons of Despair
- The Gods punished Krynn with fire and flood, and much is now forever lost. ...
- The Kencyclopedia: The Kender Handbook
- adventure loving, curious, spontaneous race that embodies the youthfulness and lust for life that all adventurers share, and they are unique to the world of.
- THE ANNOTATED CHRONICLES
- Jul 30, 2002 warrior† during one of the many wars that had di- vided the different races of Krynn in the chaotic years following the Cataclysm. “Inquisitions!
Suggested Web Resources
- Krynn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- During the battle the wild magic of Chaos warped the Gnomes into the other races of Krynn. That is how the Kender, Dwarves, Minotaurs, etc. came to be.
- ForgottenLance -- Races of Krynn
- Jul 8, 2007 Races of Krynn. Barbarians "Wanderers". Gully Dwarves "Dirt Eaters".
- The Races of Krynn
- The Races of KRYNN. 1) Humans.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.