- Origin. Sanskrit क्षेत्र (kṣetra, “field, area, tract of land”). English Wiktionary.
- The Greatness of Purusottam Kshetra - Odisha
- The greatness of Purusottam Kshetra is narrated in Skanda Purana (Vaishnav Khanda) which is the largest of all Puranas. It contains eighty eight thousand and ...
- Critical Discussion on Tulasi Kshetra - Odisha
- Kendrapara, popularly known as Tulasi Kshetra, occupies a prominent place in the religious map of Odisha for the magnificent temple of. Baladevjew. Tulasi ...
- Mahavideh Kshetra - Jain University & Jain Religion
- 2.3 Mahavideh Kshetra. The Mahavideh Kshetra is in the middle of Jambu Dwip.
- Kshetras - Jain University & Jain Religion
- 2.2 Island (Dwips) - Areas (Kshetras) - Oceans and mountains. Kshetra (Area).
- Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY)
- The Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY) will be implemented by the. District Mineral Foundations (DMFs) of the respective districts using ...
- Focussing on kshetra
- Vocalist Vijayalakshmy Subramaniam and publisher Jayashrree S. Mani released 'Kshetra Sangeetam Thanjavur,' book and music album, in the presence of Mr. Achim Fabig, Consul General, Federal Republic of Germany.
- SDMIMD convocation tomorrow
- The 21st annual convocation of Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) will be held here on Friday on the campus on Chamundi Hill Road, Siddarthanagar. Dharmadhikari of Shri Kshetra Dharmasthala and ...
- Endosulfan day care centres likely to be closed
- The Sree Kshetra Dharamastala Rural Development Project has asked for more funds from the State government. Rajeevi, who works as a cook at a day care centre for endosulfan victims in Koila village, 70 km from here, is worried about the future of her ...
- Trust-govt dispute goes back to Satara court
- Pune: A two-decade-old dispute, between the state government and Shri Kshetra Mahabaleshwar Devasthan Trust with regards to the rent and profits generated from the land given on lease by the trust to the government in 1943, will now be considered ...
- Harry's day out in Lamjung and Pokhara
- Living with her disabled son Kshetra Bahadur, whose physical condition was troubling her day and night. “I pleaded him to offer some assistance for my son,” Mangali said. She said the prince had pledged some help.
Kshetra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kshetra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespedestrian roads
hindu teaching story
temasek holdings history
serendipity origin of the term
seollal korean new year