- Who is the 'seer'?
- The atma cannot objectify itself. It is the subject. So who is the seer?
- Thoughtful ruminations
- In this house, the jivatma who is the kshetrajna is allowed to dwell. The Paramatma also resides along with the jivatma. Yet the jivatma easily forgets the antecedents of his existence.
- Eloquent expressions
- A complete contrast in tenor was ushered in with the ensuing Kshetrajna padam 'Ososi Namadi' in Mukhari raga and mishra chapu thala.
- Yoga Day: Bhagavad Gita recommends doing these 3 'yoga' for sure!
- The ancient scripture of Hindus – Srimad Bhagavad Gita is a treasure for 'yoga' lovers. The holy scripture speaks about the detached way of life through its 700 'shlokas' divided in 18 chapters.
- Two types of awareness
- When the self knows this truth and in addition, also understands his true relationship with this body, he is a Kshetrajna.
Kshetrajna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kshetrajna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesproto-indo-european religion
mazda z engine z6m
phnom penh geography and climate
clever hans clever hans effect
hinduism and prostitution