- All set for Maha Sivaratri
- At Saptanadi Sangameswara, the Siva Lingam was installed by Dharmaraja, the eldest of Pandavas, on the banks of confluence of seven rivers. The kshetrapala of Srisailam is known as Nagaluti Veerabhadrudu. At Gundla Brahmeswaram, the Lord Siva is ...
- Deep in the land of Kodavas
- The Kala Bhairaveshwara Temple has a horse figure representing the kshetrapala, guardian of the region, overlooking it. Behind this temple is the shrine of the kodi beera (war hero).
- Vibrant Enmakaje Nemotsava held with traditional grandeur
- Kasargod, Mar 5: The annual 'Nemotsava' of Pilichamundi Raktheshwari and Parivara Daivas of the Enmakaje Beedina Mane was held with much fanfare and grandeur here on Wednesday March 4. The Nemotsava is held every year as part of the five-day ...
- The lost glory of Bangadi
- It is a large complex with shrines of Padmaprabha and other thirthankaras, besides a statue of Kshetrapala. Miracle of the floating boulder. Hardly a kilometre away from Bangadi is another interesting shrine called Shravana Gunda Basadi.
- Serene and scenic Sodhe
- In front of the brindavan, is the temple for Sri Vedavyasa and on the right to the south of the brindavan is the temple for the Kshetrapala - Bhootharaja.
Kshetrapala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kshetrapala books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesst martins day estonia
davao del norte economy
alliteration common examples
cybele cybele and attis
pipe organ construction