A selection of articles related to kshipra river.
Original articles from our library related to the Kshipra River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kshipra River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Kshipra River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kshipra River books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Identification of water quality monitoring sites on Kshipra
- Monitoring Sites on the Kshipra River 0 WATER QUALITY AND POLLUTION STATUS OF KSHIPRA RIVER. 4 . 4 .
- Insecticide pollution of Indian rivers
- (1989) in the Kshipra River in Central India. Re- latively lower concentrations of HCH have been detected by Ramesh et al. (1990) in the Vellar.
- to fish assemblages of the rivers Khan and Kshipra (Madhya Pradesh)
- head dams are located near N13 on the River Khan and S87, S72 and S67 on the River Kshipra. Thirty years ago, both rivers flowed permanently (G.
Suggested News Resources
- Indore wakes upto 2.15 inch rainfall
- Nearby Ujjain and Dewas also received heavy rains and from 3 am the Kshipra river swelled rising up to road level. The Holy bathing section of Ram Ghat at Ujjain had to be closed with Kshipra river overflowing with 15-ft water.
Suggested Web Resources
- Shipra River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Shipra, also known as the Kshipra, is a river in Madhya Pradesh state of central India.
- Kshipra river
- Wikimapia search. World / India / Madhya_Pradesh / Dewas , 8km from center. Coordinates: 22°53'59"N 75°58'58"E.
- Kshipra River
- World / India / Madhya_Pradesh / Mahidpur , 2km from center.
- Shipra Dam | Dewas Kshipra River Dam | Dewas News | Shipra
- Jul 14, 2011 This video is about shipra dam which is built on river shipra ,its just 9 kms from dewas city, video created by www.dewascity.in.