- Ktunaxa acquire valuable historical records
- A collection of valuable records ranging from 1867 to 1916 have recently been acquired by the Ktunaxa Nation Council Archives in Cranbrook.
- Mr. Joseph recognized for literacy efforts
- Cheers to the Toby Creek Nordic Club for another wonderful year of cross-country ski lessons. We all looked forward to our Wednesday afternoons with you. Cheers also to Panorama for letting us enjoy your beautiful trails.
- Reconciliation in Ktunaxa Territory
- College of the Rockies' Indigenous Speaker Series continues on Thursday, February 25 with a presentation by Sophie Pierre entitled Reconciliation in Ktunaxa Territory. Pierre, who led the St. Mary's Band for 26 years as Chief, has always been a strong ...
- Ktunaxa take Jumbo dispute to top court
- The appeal court's ruling mean's that the province did not violate the Ktunaxa's Charter rights, saw no problem with B.C.
- New apps aim to help revitalize Ktunaxa language
- "The Ktunaxa language is critically endangered with less than 30 fluent speakers left in Canada.
Ktunaxa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ktunaxa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesnoongar history
grants gazelle behavior
powerade option flavors
dream dictionary storm
multiple integral bibliography