A selection of articles related to kuan tzu.
Original articles from our library related to the Kuan Tzu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kuan Tzu.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Kuan Tzu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kuan Tzu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MEDITATION AND "SPIRITUAL HYGIENE" IN LATE CLASSICAL
- of the Kuan-tzu.
- Public Nuisance Dispute Mediation Fee Collection Regulations
- Huan-Shu-Kuan-Tzu No. 01432 on March 1, 1993.
- Toward a Study of the Economic Views of Sang Hung-yang
- Kuan-tzu and Sang's views in the Yen t'ieh lun.
- bees of the invisible world vol 1
- 28. Against Meaning, Andrei Codrescu. 30.
Suggested News Resources
- Ortadoğu'nun sönmeyen ateşi
- Çinli Ozan Kuan-Tzu bakınız M.Ö. Binli yıllarda ne demiş; Ama yüz yıl sonrası ise düşündüğün, halkı eğit.
Suggested Web Resources
- Taoist Sacred Texts - ReligionFacts
- Sep 3, 2004 The date of the Kuan-tzu (book of "Master Kuan") is also unknown.
- Amazon.com: Rosenblum: Ancient Eyes / Maggies / Nu Kuan Tzu
- Amazon.com: Rosenblum: Ancient Eyes / Maggies / Nu Kuan Tzu: Norderval, Nessinger, Prism Players, Matthew Rosenblum: Music.
- A Neglected Pre-Han Philosophical Text: "Ho-kuan-tzu"
- The book which passes under the name of Ho-kuan-tzu, 'Master of the pheasant cap' to establish the place of Ho-kuan-tzu in the history of Chinese thought.