- Best Western Signs First Hotel in Kuching, Malaysia
- Facilities at the new hotel will include a restaurant serving local and international cuisine, a swimming pool as well as meeting and event space. “Kuching has been growing in stature for several years now, and is becoming a key part of the East ASEAN ...
- Batang Ai tugs at the heartstrings
- We got there at 2.15pm and I was pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome from the resort staff. We were treated to lunch at Nanga Mepi Restaurant, famous for Sarawak local cuisine, including chicken cooked in bamboo or better known as ayam pansuh.
- Enjoy a CNY cultural culinary experience with MakanMakan
- KUCHING: MakanMakan is back! This time with an opportunity for interested individuals to learn more about Chinese food and their culture. In conjunction with the Chinese Lunar New Year celebrations, Yayasan Perpaduan Sarawak (YPS) and the Sarawak ...
- Food trucks gaining traction in Kuching
- Vendors will gather at one spot, attracting foodies near and far to come and try the wide variety of food there. Kuching has in the past year also seen the emergence of two unique food truck businesses: Kuching Food Kartel and NOMS On Street (Noms).
- 100000 more Uber drivers
- PETALING JAYA: Some 100,000 more Uber drivers are expected to hit Malaysian streets this year as the battle among riders heats up in the face of a challenging economy. Uber would help many to increase their incomes and get people to rely less on their ...
Kuching Cuisine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kuching Cuisine books and related discussion.