- Coast to Coast kicks off at Kumara beach
- Coast to Coast multi sport event marketing manager John McKenzie at the start of the race at Kumara beach. A 77-year-old and a self-confessed former couch potato are amongst 500 racing in this year's gruelling Coast to Coast.
- JVP Leader Anura Kumara spotlights 'two types of people'
- Speaking at a meeting in Bandarawela, Leader of the JVP MP Anura Kumara Dissanayake extended an open invitation on Sunday, February 21. Leader of JVP, MP Anura Kumara Dissanayake stated that there are two types of people namely the ones who ...
- MP Anura Kumara speaks of communalism and conflict at SYU Convention
- “We are a nation that faced a war where we do not know the number of dead”, said the Leader of the JVP, MP Anura Kumara Dissanayake. The MP explained that the damage to property during the war cannot be estimated. “The soil was damp with blood”, ...
- Athletics: Manjula Kumara wins 7th Asian Indoor Games in Qatar
- Manjula Kumara Wijesekera, gold medalist at 12th South Asian Games, won the bronze medal at the 7th Seventh Asian Indoor Athletic Championships which commenced in Doha, Qatar on Saturday (20). Five Sri Lankan athletes are taking part in the contest ...
Kumara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kumara books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.