- Choose your side like Vibhishana, not Kumbhakarna
- He was in a legal job, living a middle-class dream, aping the white man, until one day he was thrown out of a whites-only railway carriage. That moment changed him. Did anyone ask Gandhi, “why now?
- Why Kumbhakarna Slept For 6 Months?
- We all have heard about a character called 'kumbhakarna' in Ramayana who used to sleep for six months and for rest of the six months he would remain awake eating anything and everything that he found. However, do you know the reasons why ...
- For 34 years, CPM slept like Kumbhakarna, now trying to halt progress: Mamata
- For 34 years, CPM slept like Kumbhakarna, now trying to halt progress: Mamata Banerjee. West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee accused CPM of “instigating violence” in the state in order to halt the development work initiated by her government. By: Express ...
- Bhakti- the way to Immortality
- In Ramayana,there is a beautiful story of the three brothers Ravana, Kumbhakarna and Vibhishan going to the forest to perform austerities to gain immense powers. Earlier, even the demons knew that in order to gain something wonderful and valuable, ...
- Social Humour: Why Kumbhakarna is proud of China?
- According to a recent study done on sleep patterns across countries, Chinese sleep the most while Japanese sleep the least. Here is our take on this. DISCLAIMER:This is a compilation of humour being shared by netizens around the world.
Kumbhakarna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kumbhakarna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessaved by the bell ginger
wikipediaimage copyright tags
cajun cuisine cajun ingredients
olympe de gouges quotes
commodore plus4 specifications
interaction chemistry and medicine
hugh abercrombie anderson