A selection of articles related to kumite competition.
Original articles from our library related to the Kumite Competition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kumite Competition.
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 4
- (Part 4 of 5) We are in the midst of a new age…a turning point in human consciousness. Spiritual realization is taking the place of materialism, as the most cherished goal in life. We can see that competition is only a tiny fraction as productive as...
Mind >> World Mind
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- The Suit of Wands: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF WANDS Meaning: Creative flame, creative inspiration to new actions, energy, force. Start of an undertaking. Beginning. Enterprise. Reversed: False start, cancellation of plans. 2 OF WANDS - Dominion Meaning: Willpower, will and courage in...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Kumite Competition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kumite Competition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- KATA AND KUMITE COMPETITION RULES
- APPENDIX 5: LAYOUT OF THE KUMITE COMPETITION AREA. 47 . A Karate tournament may comprise Kumite competition and/or Kata competition.
- WKU KUMITE RULES ENG
- Kumite Competition Rules Organization of Kumite Competition . ..
- KUMITE COMPETITION RULES
- KUMITE COMPETITION RULES. Article 1: TYPES OF COMPETITION. 1.
- The 9th Wantage Annual Shotokan Kata & Kumite Competition
- The 9th Wantage Annual Shotokan Kata & Kumite Competition. Sunday 9th October 2011.
Suggested News Resources
- Jayâ€™s a hit in martial arts circles
- Jay won the medal in her first 'kumite' competition – non-contact fighting. In July, the youngster competed in the world championships, which were held in Birmingham. She won a bronze medal for her kata sequence – a series of set moves.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Real Frank Dux - Bloodsport True Story
- How did Frank Dux get invited to the Kumite competition? Dux found himself entered in the International Fighting Arts Association (I.F.
- Michael in kumite competition - YouTube
- Dec 19, 2009 Kumite competition at the Hollyburn Karate Tournament on December 13, 2009.
- WKF - World Karate Federation. Kata & Kumite Rules
- WKF - World Karate Federation. Kata and Kumite Competition Rules.
- Gichin Funakoshi - Kumite Regulations
- A Karate tournament may comprise Kumite competition and/or Kata competition.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.