- Wayne Rooney still has plenty to prove, despite England goal record
- Japan's Kunishige Kamamoto struck 75 in 76; Gabriel Batistuta netted 56 times in 78 appearances; Didier Drogba reached 65 in 104 games. All of these players – and lots of others – boast superior goals per game rates at international level to Rooney.
- How does Wayne Rooney's scoring record rank against Lionel Messi and Cristiano
- Wayne Rooney equalled Sir Bobby Charlton's international scoring record on Saturday after dispatching his penalty against San Marino. His 13th-minute strike was his 49th in an England shirt and put him on course to better Charlton's total when England ...
- Pele, Cristiano Ronaldo, Luis Suarez... and Jan Koller! Wayne Rooney joins
- Wayne Rooney's penalty against Switzerland on Tuesday night not only lifted him past Sir Bobby Charlton's record of 49 England goals, it also made him part of an illustrious club.
- 41 international goalscorers who Wayne Rooney still needs to catch
- However, he still has a long way to go to catch the top goalscorers on the international stage, led by Iran legend Ali Daei.
- Why a Premier League relegation scrap is not the best move for Shinji Okazaki
- With 42 international strikes to his name, the 55-goal haul of Kazu Miura (still playing club football at 48) is just about catchable, though Kunishige Kamamoto's 80-goal tally is not.
Kunishige Kamamoto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kunishige Kamamoto books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kunishige Kamamoto Topics
pollo campero costa rica
diabetic ketoacidosis mechanism