- Jun 3, 2009 Players who narrowly missed out. Ferenc Puskas, Hungary & Spain - 84 goals in 89 games (0.
- LIZEI EIN ARTNER
- Rekordschütze: offiziell: Kazuyoshi Miura (56) inoffiziell: Kunishige Kamamoto ( 73). Bekannteste Spieler: Hidetoshi Nakata, Shinji Ono, Naohiro.
- YBIG Issue 20 - You Boys In Green
- Ali Daei (Iran) 109 goals. Ferenc Puskas (Hungary) 84 goals. Kunishige Kamamoto (Japan).
- AFC PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA HOLDERS
- Kamamoto Kunishige. JAPAN. 214.
- Japan Fact Sheet
- competition (for women only) in Beijing. The men's soccer team also won a bronze medal at the 1968 Mexico City Olympic Games, where. Kamamoto.
- February 13th, Tuesday Special lectures：25min(Presentation)+5min
- ○Tohoru Matsubara, Kaoru Shoda, Kousuke Itou, Atsuhiro Kunishige, Yoshiyuki .. ○Atsuhiro Kunishige, Tohru Kawamoto, Shoichi Kase, Yoshiyuki Sumiyama.
- Homare Sawa, la Messi que quiso ser Xavi
- Ambos son auténticos ídolos y ganaron el reciente Balón de Oro, pero Sawa tiene algo que le falta a Leo: un Mundial y ¡80 goles!
- Kunishige Kamamoto
- Kunishige Kamamoto was the greatest striker produced by Japanese football in the entire 20th century, and his name was known throughout the world.
- Kunishige Kamamoto - Goals in International Matches
- Mar 2, 2006 Kunishige Kamamoto - Goals in International Matches.
- FIFA.com - FIFA Player Statistics: Kunishige KAMAMOTO
- Find out how Kunishige KAMAMOTO has fared in FIFA competitions.
Kunishige Kamamoto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kunishige Kamamoto books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kunishige Kamamoto Topics
Related searchestonality scales
carrickfergus famous people
chemical bond weak chemical bonds
reversi othello world championship