- Yoga to manage acidity
- We continue to learn yoga techniques which can help manage acidity when practiced regularly.
- So cool, it's hot
- Though I quietly dropped out after a terrifying 'cleansing' ceremony (kunjal kriya), in which the whole class had to drink two litres of warm saline water each, and then stand in a circle in the car park and — um — regurgitate it.
- Cleanse your system the yogic way
- Techniques such as kunjal kriya, bhasti, nauli, dhauti, shankaprakshalana help in cleansing the abdominal region which includes stomach, colon, liver and intestinal tract. These techniques must be learnt and practiced under the guidance of a teacher.
- Diabetes Mellitus: How Homeopathy, Unani and Yoga can cure the disease
- 1) Kriyas: Kunjal, Vastradhouti, Kapalbhati, Agnisar and Nauli. 2) Asanas: Tadasanas, Katichakrasana, Pavanmuktasana, Sarvangasana, Matsyasana, Halasana, Ushtrasana, Gomukhasana, Ardhamatsyendrasana, Mandukasana, Paschimottasana, ...
Kunjal Kriya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kunjal Kriya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Kunjal Kriya Topics
jason and nicolette rosenkowitz
mean anomaly calculation
vietnam airlines code data
creator god abrahamic religions