- Yoga to manage acidity
- We continue to learn yoga techniques which can help manage acidity when practiced regularly.
- So cool, it's hot
- Though I quietly dropped out after a terrifying 'cleansing' ceremony (kunjal kriya), in which the whole class had to drink two litres of warm saline water each, and then stand in a circle in the car park and — um — regurgitate it.
- Cleanse your system the yogic way
- Techniques such as kunjal kriya, bhasti, nauli, dhauti, shankaprakshalana help in cleansing the abdominal region which includes stomach, colon, liver and intestinal tract. These techniques must be learnt and practiced under the guidance of a teacher.
- Diabetes Mellitus: How Homeopathy, Unani and Yoga can cure the disease
- 1) Kriyas: Kunjal, Vastradhouti, Kapalbhati, Agnisar and Nauli. 2) Asanas: Tadasanas, Katichakrasana, Pavanmuktasana, Sarvangasana, Matsyasana, Halasana, Ushtrasana, Gomukhasana, Ardhamatsyendrasana, Mandukasana, Paschimottasana, ...
Kunjal Kriya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kunjal Kriya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kunjal Kriya Topics
Related searchestemple in jerusalem etymology
beauty and the geek challenges
d-beat examples of d-beat bands
bansuri famous bansuri players
dream dictionary pins
royal bhutan police