- Backwards vs backwards in Islampur: Where Yadavs, Kurmis must differ
- In Islampur, Dheeraj's confidence is part of the way Kurmi community feels. However, unlike the narrative of a forward-versus-backward fight in the state, Islampur has only a backward-versus-backward fight: Kurmis and Yadavs are the two dominant castes.
- MP: Shunning high-profile campaign pays off for BJP in Maihar
- Both the Bahujan Samaj Party and the Samajwadi Party candidates, Ramlakhan Singh and Ramniwas Urmalia, secured only 9,892 and 8,982 votes respectively, and did not serve their expected purpose for either the BJP or the Congress—cut into Kurmi and ...
- Kurmi cause gets PAAS support
- RANCHI/ JAMSHEDPUR: Jharkhand Kurmi Sangharsh Morcha (JKSM), which is spearheading the movement in the state to accord Scheduled Tribe (ST) status to the Kurmi-Mahato community, will join hands with Patidar Anamat Andolan Samiti (PAAS) to ...
Kurmi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kurmi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestrinity blood canon
agusan del norte political
linguistic root word
hebrew language revival
richard branson honours