- Peaceful polling in Kolar district
- Voters participated enthusiastically at Kurudumale, a famous pilgrimage centre, and a hobli centre Holur. Sudarshan's vote. V.
- Mulbagal set to become third city in Kolar district
- Mulbagal is well-known for temples and pilgrimage centres, including Anajneya temple, Kurudumale Ganesha temple, Virupaksha temple, Narasimha Theertha – where the Brindavana of Madhwa saint Sripadaraja is located, and Avanai hills. The plan to set ...
- SV Upendra Charya, September 3, 2013, DHNS:
- Where myth and faith exist Kurudumale, Gulur and Gargeshwari are three small towns with their temples dedicated to their presiding deity, widely worshipped as Ganesha, Vinayaka and Vighneshwara. During the Vinayaka Chathuthi festival celebrated all ...
- Treasure trove of heritage
- Kurudumale also has a Someshwara temple from the Chola period built by the historically well-known talented sculptors Dankanachari and Jakanachari who sculpted hundreds of idols and images of the famed Beluru and Halebeedu Hoysala temples.
- Congress ticket aspirants camp in Delhi
- He began campaigning on Friday, after offering prayers at the Kurudumale Vinayaka temple and at the Chikkathirupathi temple. Booth committees have been formed inclusive of party leaders in the taluk panchayat to go house to house requesting for votes.
Kurudumale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kurudumale books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesreligion in israel religious tensions
adamawa province people
african art influence on western art
neofolk folk noir
jitterbug basic moves