A selection of articles related to kusha grass.
Original articles from our library related to the Kusha Grass. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kusha Grass.
- Grass: Correspondences
- Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Psychic Powers, Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and...
New Testament >> I Peter
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Ague Root: Correspondences
- Aletris farinosa Folk Names: Ague Grass, Bitter Grass, Black-Root, Crow Corn, Stargrass, Starwort, True Unicorn Root, Unicorn Root Powers: Protection...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- White Buffalo Calf Woman
- Buffalo stretched to the horizon across the grassy hills. Two brothers were walking towards them. As they walked they saw within the herd a white buffalo calf, something neither one of them had seen before. While they watched it, it began to raise itself up...
Deities & Heros >> Native American
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Kusha Grass is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kusha Grass books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pitru Pooja
- Kusha Grass. •. Bermuda grass or Karuka Cynodon dactylon.
- THE RITUAL FIRE OFFERING
- The Order of the Sahasra Ahuti Ritual
- Yamkhasi = tripod with ghee vessel with a hole & kusa-grass.
- THREE IMPORTANT VEDIC GRASSES
- Rgveda speaks of "sacred grass" which we must interpret as being Desmostachya bipinnata. In Sanskrit and Hindi it is called Kusa.
- Buddham Sharanam Gachhami by Veena Gokhale
- sweet dish presented to him by a village woman and sat on soft kusha grass, given to him by a farmer, that he reached enlightenment.
Suggested News Resources
- Q5 YOGA OF SELF CONTROL
- Having arranged in a clean place a firm seat for working with the Atman, neither too high nor too low, covered with the kusha grass and with cloth which is alike to deer skin,. 6:12.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kusha Grass
- The sanctity of dharba, also known as kusha (or, kusa) grass, is as old as the Indian gods.
- Jun 24, 1995 What is Darbha grass? This plant is the same as Kusha or Munja also called panic grass and belongs to the genus borage.
- Kusha Grass Zen Mats - East Meets West Global
- Since ancient times the Eastern sages have recommended the sacred Kusha grass mats for meditation and serenity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kusha Grass Topics
Related searchese-mail spam legality
list of advertising slogans petroleum
lawn mower clippers
pliny the elder vesuvius
gm theta platform vehicles
uncle toms cabin world reaction