A selection of articles related to kushan empire.
Original articles from our library related to the Kushan Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kushan Empire.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Kushan Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kushan Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Foothold in history
- Even so called historical artifacts from the Kushan or Bactrain periods, dug up by the French archeology society earlier in the 20th century seem to have lost their context in the aftermath of the US invasion.
- Artist at home with eroticism
- He was a coin collector and had coins emanating from the Kushan or Kushana Empire which had its origins among nomadic people in Bactria, in central Asia, occupying parts of what are now Afghanistan and Tajikistan. It eventually spread to include the ...
- Samarkand: An Ancient Link Between East and West
- During the 4th century BC, Samarkand was conquered by Alexander the Great during his campaign against the Achaemenid Empire. In the Greek ... Samarkand was in a decline during the Kushan period, and only experienced a revival many centuries later.
- India's Five Greatest Empires of All Time
- The Kushan Empire (135 B.C.E.
- Martin Scorsese film recalls martyrdom of Japan's hidden Christians
- At low tide, Shigetsugu Kawakami can just about make out the “forbidden” rock from his home overlooking the beach in Neshiko, a tiny village on Hirado island in southern Japan. According to verbal testimony, at least 70 villagers were taken there and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kushan Empire Topics
Related searchesbitwise operation applications
leader of hinduism
comic relief 8
army of the tennessee chattanooga
dreaming of bee
actionscript actionscript 20 examples