A selection of articles related to kushana period.
Original articles from our library related to the Kushana Period. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kushana Period.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astrological Emphasis: Gemini, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Gemini: May, 21st- June, 21st. This article applies to Geminis during 2001. An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence General An Air sign. The Gemini person is blessed with a great intelligence and has...
Astrology >> Gemini
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Kushana Period is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kushana Period books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An Early Sculpture of Gaja-Laksmi From Patan
- the 3rd century B.C. and continued in full vogue until about the beginning of the Christian era, with the artof Maurya,.
- pectaeularly beautiful, the stone carving of Snorth-central India
- image is seen with Buddhas from the Kushan period. (tr. 78-240} on.
- Print 088.tif (10 pages)
- 6: Kushana period coin discovered during onshore exploration. Christian era. Both pottery and coins were collected from onshore and intertidal explorations.
- Indian Art Images Hindu
- Kushan period, c. 4th century. (right) [compare with Standing Vishnu, Chola Dynasty, bronze,.
Suggested News Resources
- Excavation findings: Carvings reveal Kirana Hill's Buddhist heritage
- Markings on the coin, which also depicts a goddess feeding a child, have aided archaeologists in determining that the coin is from the Kushana period.
Suggested Web Resources
- Kushan Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The great Kushan emperor Vima Kadphises may have embraced Saivism, as surmised by coins minted during the period.
- Of divine forms
- Oct 19, 2007 Buddha head, Kushana period (Government Museum, Mathura).
- Kushan Period [130B.C. - A.D. 185] - Ancient Indian Costume
- Aug 29, 2005 Kushan Period [130B.C. - A.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kushana Period Topics
Related searchesdream symbol lasting effects
citizen ruth story
distributed resource allocation
list of fantasy films
ilokano language common expressions