- कुशीनगर एयरपोर्ट के लिए बनेगी विशेष कंपनी
- नई दिल्ली। कुशीनगर में अंतरराष्ट्रीय हवाई अड्डे के विकास के लिए एयरपोर्ट अथारिटी उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार के साथ विशेष प्रयोजन कंपनी बनाएगी। कुशीनगर उन 13 नगरों में शामिल है जहां इंटरनेशनल ...
- What you need to do, Mr CM
- Development of Darbhanga-Sitamarhi-Ayodhya and Bodh Gaya-Rajgir-Nalanda-Vaishali-Kusinagar-Gorakhpur-Sonauli-Lumbini (Nepal) routes will attract innumerable tourists to the state. The already present Buddhist traffic will also jump up. The Ganga ...
- Centre plans to launch AC train in Buddhist circuit from 2015
- Uttar Pradesh Techinical Education minister Shivnath Ojha said that world's tallest statue of Lord Buddha at 212 feet would be installed in Kusinagar.
- Where Buddha became enlightened
- Among the four places held most sacred by Buddhists, the Mahabodhi temple complex in Bodh Gaya, located about 115 km south of Patna, is the most visited. The other three, Lumbini, where he was born; Kusinagar, where he attained Mahaparinirvana; and ...
- India Taps Potential of Rich Buddhist Heritage
- At daytime, the train stops at some of Buddhism's most sacred sites such as Bodh Gaya where Buddha obtained enlightenment, Sarnath, where he gave his first sermon, Varanasi, where he preached and Kusinagar, where he died. The train is sometimes ...
Kusinagar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kusinagar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmemento film characters
meaning of dreams about polar bear
the mighty ducks movies roster
bala and athi-bala
marie antoinette marriage