- Finding Buddha in South Florida (part I)
- During the remaining forty-five years of his life, the Buddha spent his time traveling through the countryside and into the cities and villages of ancient north-central India teaching the Dhamma. He died at the age of eghty in 554 B.
- The Trouble with Teachers
- I think the Buddha knew a thing or two about human nature. In particular I think he was wary of the mischief that can come from uneven relationships, in which one person has considerably more power than another, such as in the relationship between a ...
- Lý giải quan niệm "Cúng cả năm không bằng Rằm tháng Giêng"
- Ở tuổi 80, đức Phật quyết định chọn thị trấn nhỏ Kusinara viên tịch. Rằm tháng Giêng còn được gọi là Ngày Pháp Bảo cùng với ngày Phật Bảo (đại lễ Rằm tháng Tư) và ngày Tăng Bảo (Lễ Kathina tháng Mười). Rằm tháng Giêng trong truyền thống Phật giáo ...
- The world's greatest pilgrimage sites - and how to visit them
- With the annual Hajj about to commence in Mecca, we look at other great religious pilgrimage sites around the world Mecca The Hajj - an annual pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia and one of the five pillars of Islam - is about to start.
- Lalu faces the music from Yaduvanshis: Why RJD chief has stopped singing in
- Lalu Prasad Yadav has stopped singing in Bihar's poll theatre. Both his tone and tune have changed, indicating that he is now facing some music from Yaduvanshis. Just a few days ago, Yadav was on a song in rallies, literally.
Kusinara is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kusinara books and related discussion.