- Kerala Diary: Is Malayalam a dying language?
- There was a time when portions of Thunchathu Ezhuthachan's Adyatma Ramayanam, CV Raman Pillai's Marthanda Varma, Kumaran Asan's Veena Poovu (The fallen flower) Kuttikrishna Marar's Bharataparyadanam (A tour of Bharatam) and Vaikom ...
- Silencing A Tradition
- In the 1940s, critic Kuttikrishna Marar wrote his celebrated essay, “Valmeekiyude Raman”, in which he questions the ideal of Rama and his treatment of Sita. C.N.
- UPSC IAS Civil Services Main Written Exam 2015: Syllabus for Literature of
- 6.1 Kuttikrishna Marar-Bharataparyatanam 6.2 M.
- Telling tales once more
- Part I is prose and works such as K.K. Vadhyar's Kathaprasangam Enthu, Enthinu, Engane, P.
- Silent literary revolution
- A tribal, Muthuaraman, has even read 'Bharatha Paryadanam' authored by Kuttikrishna Marar. Muralidharan said that the state library council had promised to give grants for the construction of a new library building and for the purchase of more books.
Kuttikrishna Marar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kuttikrishna Marar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Kuttikrishna Marar Topics
Related searcheslights out singles released
soprano famous sopranos
meaning of dreams about bears
algae prokaryotic algae
red wolf taxonomy