- Kerala Diary: Is Malayalam a dying language?
- There was a time when portions of Thunchathu Ezhuthachan's Adyatma Ramayanam, CV Raman Pillai's Marthanda Varma, Kumaran Asan's Veena Poovu (The fallen flower) Kuttikrishna Marar's Bharataparyadanam (A tour of Bharatam) and Vaikom ...
- Silencing A Tradition
- In the 1940s, critic Kuttikrishna Marar wrote his celebrated essay, “Valmeekiyude Raman”, in which he questions the ideal of Rama and his treatment of Sita. C.N.
- UPSC IAS Civil Services Main Written Exam 2015: Syllabus for Literature of
- 6.1 Kuttikrishna Marar-Bharataparyatanam 6.2 M.
- Telling tales once more
- Part I is prose and works such as K.K. Vadhyar's Kathaprasangam Enthu, Enthinu, Engane, P.
- Silent literary revolution
- A tribal, Muthuaraman, has even read 'Bharatha Paryadanam' authored by Kuttikrishna Marar. Muralidharan said that the state library council had promised to give grants for the construction of a new library building and for the purchase of more books.
Kuttikrishna Marar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kuttikrishna Marar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Kuttikrishna Marar Topics
Related searchesmary daly
apoptosis functions of apoptosis