- Malaysia a model of unity, multiracial society with equal rights: DPM
- KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia is a model of unity which gives balanced rights to everyone in its plural society. Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi said this could be seen in the freedom of all races to practise their own religions and ...
- Vishu celebrated with fervour, gaiety
- A traditional kuttuvilaku and an idol of Lord Krishna also form part of vishukani arrangement. Malayalam new year day, popularly known as Vishu was celebrated with traditional music, Mohinyattam, folk dance, and a slew of cultural performances by the ...
- New Year Celebrations Across Asia
- A lamp called a kuttuvilaku is placed on the center of the kolam to eradicate darkness. A ritual called kanni also takes place. Kanni means 'auspicious sight'.
Kuttuvilaku is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kuttuvilaku books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesel morya
hausdorff dimension examples
fluid volume overload
language policy language boards
shah bano case brief of the case