- U. Of Missouri, Stephens College Finally File With FCC On KWWC/Columbia, Mo Sale
- STEPHENS COLLEGE is selling noncommercial '80s KWWC-F (SWEET 90.5)/COLUMBIA, MO to THE CURATORS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI for $50,000 cash and $50,000 in underwriting announcements over a five year period. The sale was ...
- MU, KBIA to acquire KWWC from Stephens
- The University of Missouri and KBIA announced today the purchase of 90.5FM KWWC from Stephens College. Pending approval from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), MU will pay Stephens College $50,000 for the station in addition to ...
- KBIA buys local station KWWC
- KBIA and the University of Missouri announced plans to buy KWWC. The lower-power FM station is currently owned by Stephens College. Pending FCC approval, the new frequency will carry classical music around the clock while KBIA will switch to an ...
- KBIA shakes up local radio scene with purchase of new station
- This week KBIA officially took over 90.5 FM, formerly Stephens College station KWWC-FM that played '80s music and classic rock. The second broadcast frequency allows KBIA to greatly bolster its news content.
- Thinking Out Loud: The New KBIA
- As you may have heard, KBIA will soon change formats. Within the week, we expect to launch a new station where classical music can play 24-7. Soon thereafter, KBIA will change sounds.
Kwwc is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kwwc books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheskarl heinrich ulrichs
sacramento kings facts
dream interpretation joy
pop punk post-hardcore pop punk