A selection of articles related to ky jelly.
Original articles from our library related to the Ky Jelly. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ky Jelly.
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
Ky Jelly is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ky Jelly books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A new use of K-Y jelly as a gonioscopy fluid
- The author reports the use of K-Y jelly for such examinations in over 80 and K-Y jelly as regards the visibility of the anterior and posterior segments of the eyes.
- K-Y Jelly, we hardly knew ye
- K-Y Jelly, we hardly knew ye. The venerable lubricant with the kinky associations is getting a brand makeover. But will it be able to maintain market penetration?
- emergency kit
- If the horse's mucous membranes are dry you can apply a small amount of KY Jelly® to the tip of the thermometer for easier insertion.
- The University of Michigan Health System and its sex therapist staff
- K-Y Jelly: Generally considered an all-purpose lubricant that many people have found KY Gel. Preferred by some as less sticky than K-Y Jelly.
- Oxygen Therapy
- Use a water base jelly such as K-Y Jelly or Lubafax. 5. Do not use aerosol products near the oxygen equipment.
Suggested News Resources
- A fond farewell to Cherry Red Productions
- When invited to a holiday party in the Southern California home of Jake and Lorette, a perfectly appropriate gift would be a case of KY jelly.
- It's not always the best game you can name
- Another player used to keep a room in an attic with just a mattress and a bottle of KY jelly in it — “we never take our actual girlfriends there” — while another had his anus spray-painted black as part of some sick, ritualistic hazing.
- River Forest Police Blotter: Lube Stolen, Power Tools Swiped
- 6 for attempting to take three packages of KY Jelly and a Magic Jack telephone device from Walgreens, 7251 W. Lake St., police said.
- Law & Order
- Jeans, Bible, pocket prayer book, Advil, B-12 vitamins and tube of KY jelly were taken from a business in the 500 block of West Avalon Avenue. A lawn mower was taken from a residence in the 100 block of High Point Avenue.
- Police Blotter: Copper Downspout Season Continues
- Police said Steven Montalmont, 25, of the 5200 block of Arlington Street in Philadelphia, stole KY Jelly and Neosporin, worth about $25. Montalmont was issued a citation for retail theft, police said.
Suggested Web Resources
- K-Y® Brand Lubricants & Moisturizers
- With K-Y® you can enhance your intimacy all year round. Try something new and have a passionate K-Y®Sensitive Jelly. Buy Details · K-Y Liquid®.
- K-Y Jelly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- K-Y Jelly is a water-based, water-soluble personal lubricant produced by Johnson & Johnson.
- Buy K-Y Jelly, Personal Lubricant Online at drugstore.com
- Shop online for K-Y Jelly, Personal Lubricant at drugstore.
- KY Jelly and K-Y Personal Lubricants
- KY Brand personal lubricants line was created to provide safe and natural feeling to help consumers improve their intimacy. Find K-Y Jelly Online.
- Amazon.com: K-Y Personal Lubricant Jelly, 4-Ounce Tube (Pack of
- Gentle, safe, and recommended by gynecologists.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.