A selection of articles related to kyanite.
Original articles from our library related to the Kyanite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Kyanite.
- Light blue, splintery. Placed on brow, this opens 3rd eye and throat chakras. Enhances psychic images, foresight, consciousness, meditation, communication. On 3rd eye; answers questions, especially in imagery. Brings out our natural ability to manifest things...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Kyanite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kyanite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Jewel on Lark Street
- A view of some of the skeleton guys artwork made by Elissa Halloran, owner of Elissa Halloran Designs on Lark Street, seen here on Thursday, Jan. 14, 2016, in Albany, N.Y.
- Nigeria: Solid Minerals in Nigeria - an Overview (I)
- A mineral is a naturally occurring substance that is solid and inorganic, representable by a chemical formula, usually abiogenic and has an ordered atomic structure.
- Andalusite Market 2015 - 2021: Industry dynamics, segmentation, competitive
- Andalusite is an aluminum nesosilicate mineral belonging to the sillimanite family and found in metamorphic rocks. It is a polymorph with two other minerals: kyanite and sillimanite and is named after Andalusia, a province in Spain.
- Santos Finds West Gas at Kyanite-1 Well in PEL 513 in Cooper Basin
- The Kyanite-1 near-field exploration well in PEL 513 was drilled to a total depth of 11,003 feet (3,354 meters).
- Mineral Monday: Kyanite
- Kyanite has two sibilings: sillimanite and andalusite. Like identical triplets, they all have the same chemical formula: Al2SiO5, and they all form in metamorphic rocks.
argos ancient sites
temporary total disability
francisco martin duran