- The Most Traditional Pokémon Center in Japan
- This week a new Pokémon Center opens in Kyoto. At first glance it looks like any other Pokémon Center that dots Japan, but it's not. This is the most traditionally Japanese of them all.
- Gudetama the lazy egg comes to Kyoto—as Japanese-style cafe treats!
- If you're going to be in Kyoto in the coming weeks, the Gudetama and MACCHA HOUSE collaborative cafe may be a great place to take a break from sightseeing and recharge your energy. They'll also be selling Gudetama merchandise there too, so fans of ...
- Kyoto State Guest House may open year-round to the public
- KYOTO--Only foreign dignitaries and occasional lucky citizens have a chance to experience the splendor of the Kyoto State Guest House, built in 2005 at a cost of 26 billion yen ($228 million).
- Cambridge University college sparks complaints over 'Tokyo to Kyoto'-themed ball
- Yet another Cambridge University ball has attracted controversy, after students complained about its Japanese theme. A number of students have reportedly been angered by the 'Tokyo to Kyoto'-themed May ball, which is being organised by Cambridge's ...
- Kyoto: Japan's Capital Of Cool (Part Two)
- This is the second of two posts on discovering Kyoto's cultural sights and visiting its superb craft makers. Part one is here. Kyoto is famous for, among many things, its magnificent temples.
Kyoto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kyoto books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessarin chemical characteristics
dream dictionary deafness
ukrainians online references
dream symbol brass
mainstream top 40