- CIUS Helps Restore Baturyn, the Capital of Cossack Ukraine
- Hetman Kyrylo Rozumovsky. (1750–64) restored Baturyn, but after his death in 1803 it declined.
- Muzychuk Article.p65
- Dec 15, 1999 of the chancery of hetman Kyrylo Rozumovsky, military- administrative records from the polky and sotny.
- Рогові оркестри Росії та України
- The author analyses the contribution of the last Hetman Kyrylo.
- Teacher Dictation Copy SAMPLE COMPREHENSIVE
- 9. You are attending Ukrainian school and your history teacher talks about Kyrylo . Rozumovsky, one of Ukraine's historical figures.
- The one who revived the Hetmanate in Ukraine..
- Kyrylo Rozumovsky returned to Petersburg in 1745 after having finished his education in Koenigsberg, Berlin and Hattingen. The following year, when he turned 18, he was assigned to be the president of the Imperial Academy of Sciences.
- A Ukrainian general in the French army..
- One of the “objects of interest” was the young Ukrainian Hetman Kyrylo Rozumovsky, the brother of a czarina's favorite. It was decided to try to get information through him on the events in Petersburg. Various options were studied.
- File:Ukrainian cossack leaders.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kyrylo Rozumovsky, Public domain.
- Kyrylo Rozumovsky was married to Countess K. Naryshkina, with whom he had six sons and five daughters.
- Corporation «Obolon»: Social investments
- Mother of God in Mariupol, Church of Volodymyr the Great in Vyshgorod, Holy Trinity Cathedral Church in Lutsk, Kyrylo Rozumovsky's palace in Baturyn, etc.
Kyrylo Rozumovsky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Kyrylo Rozumovsky books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.