- Definition of fasciate from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning Origin: L fasciatus, pp.
- Frequency of transmission of artichoke Italian latent nepovirus by
- L. fasciatus specimens recovered from soil collected in two artichoke fields showing APCS transmitted picked groups of 15 L.
- Surface swimming behavior of the curculionid Ochetina
- The swimming behavior exhibited by specimens of L. fasciatus The semi- aquatic specie L. fasciatus shows the same swimming style as O.
- Chameleon of the sea
- fasciatus, has just such a unique solution. L fasciatus is no more than 20–40 mm in length and hides in the loose sand of the shallow reefs of the Indo-Pacific.
- A new species of the genus Lycodon (Boie, 1826) from Yunnan
- ent from L. fasciatus. A detailed examination showed clear morphological differences which lead us to describe them as new species.
- Oil Slick Fouls Australia's World Heritage Shark Bay
- The threatened mammals are the burrowing bettong, Bettongia lesueur; the rufous hare-wallaby, Lagorchestes hirsutus; the banded hare-wallaby, L. fasciatus; the Shark Bay mouse, Pseudomys praeconis; and the western barred bandicoot, Perameles ...
- Black Banded Leporinus - Leporinus fasciatus
- L. affinis has rounded caudal fins and displays nine stripes. L.
- Banded Leporinus | Leporinus fasciatus
- There are five different sub-species; L. f. affinis, L.
- Banded Leporinus (Leporinus fasciatus) - Seriously Fish
- Leporinus fasciatus (Banded Leporinus) . Family: Anostomidae. This species can be distinguished from the similar L.
L Fasciatus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, L Fasciatus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.