- Californian earthworks reveal fossils of Ice Age horses and other animals
- The exact species hasn't been identified, but is believed to be either a giant bison (Bison latifrons) or an antique bison (Bison antiquus). “These are big animals, much larger than modern plains bison,” he said.
- Mammoth skull, tusks found in Idaho
- One of the most often found fossils are from bison latifrons, somewhat similar to modern bison but larger and with giant horns. Their image is part of the museum's logo.
- Cycad thieves strike again
- These earlier losses, all Encephalartos latifrons or the Albany cycad, and the flagship species of the collection, had a commercial conservative commercial value of at least R200 000.
L Latifrons is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, L Latifrons books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
L Latifrons Topics
Related searchesxxxy syndrome
-0 properties and handling