A selection of articles related to l1 interference.
Original articles from our library related to the l1 Interference. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on l1 Interference.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Labradorite/Spectrolite (Clearer/lighter)/(Darker)
- Subtle green/blue/yellow/etc. metallic irridescent. Brings forth each person's strengths to share with the world. Originality. Easier, more restful sleep. Helps us relate to others. Opens energy flow to solar plexus and brow chakras and whatever other centers...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
l1 Interference is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, l1 Interference books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Trust Should Matter To Every CEO
- BP's response was to establish an independent advisory panel that would hear community concerns, examine BP's activities and report its findings publicly and fully, and without interference from the company.
- James: Denny Hamlin reaches pinnacle with Daytona 500 victory
- DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. — Denny Hamlin arrived at Daytona International Speedway a decade ago as a cocksure rookie honed on the late model tracks of Virginia, a contract with an owner he idolized and with a plan to conquer NASCAR. Winning the ...
- Tailoring electromagnetically induced transparency with different coupling
- Electromagnetically induced transparency (EIT) is the quantum interference phenomenon in three-level atomic systems, which can be analogously re-exhibited by metamaterials.