l42a1 Sniper Rifle
A selection of articles related to l42a1 sniper rifle.
Original articles from our library related to the l42a1 Sniper Rifle. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on l42a1 Sniper Rifle.
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
l42a1 Sniper Rifle is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, l42a1 Sniper Rifle books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A look at Britain's last Lee-Enfield: the L42A1 sniper rifle (VIDEO)
- The guys over at The Firearm Blog got their hands on a Royal Small Arms Factory produced L42A1 Lee-Enfield rifle as issued to the Queen's snipers. The Brits used the Lee-Enfield in one form or another for over half of the 20th Century– using it as the ...
- Top five deadliest sniper rifles in the world
- L42A1 Enfield (UK): The L42A1 was a British Army sniper rifle chambered for the 7.62mm NATO cartridge which entered service in 1970. It was replaced by the Accuracy International L96 in 1985.
- Sniper rifles: British gun company aims high
- But it wasn't until the end of the Falklands war that their small rifle business had its first major success. In the early 1980s, the British army began a search for a new sniper rifle to replace the Lee Enfield L42A1, a converted version of a 1950s rifle.
- Special Duties Unit (SDU)
- An SDU sniper in the team was seriously injured when having joint training with SEAL Team 6 in 1991, during a ship-boarding exercise.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.