La Francophonie Africa
A selection of articles related to la francophonie africa.
Original articles from our library related to the La Francophonie Africa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on La Francophonie Africa.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
La Francophonie Africa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, La Francophonie Africa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- JUNE, 2011 Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- -Rendez-vous: la France et la Francophonie, with Judith Fromer and Barbara Woshinsky, .
- A New French Policy for Africa?
- French African Policy in Crisis. France has tried to retain political influence in all its former colonies in Africa.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- La Francophonie - Africa - CIDA
- Jan 20, 2011 La Francophonie - Africa. Back to CIDA's. Developing Country Partners in La Francophonie.
- International Organisation of La Francophonie (IOF) - Africa
- Africa Governance Institute.
- France, La Francophonie, French and African dictators
- Oct 29, 2008 But within most of Francophone Africa, many people have a very negative impression of French, France and La Francophonie.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
La Francophonie Africa Topics
Related searchescapitonym capitonyms
maraudon instance zone
fach seriser bass
king crimson current lineup