La Francophonie Africa
A selection of articles related to la francophonie africa.
Original articles from our library related to the La Francophonie Africa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on La Francophonie Africa.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
La Francophonie Africa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, La Francophonie Africa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Education Quality: Measuring Learning Outcomes in Francophone Africa's Primary
- PASEC is an initiative of the Conference of Ministers of Education of French-speaking Countries (Conférence des ministres de l'Éducation des États et gouvernements de la Francophonie or CONFEMEN), which receives technical and financial support from ...
- CI/ TEDxAbidjan lance les Prix Jeunesse de la francophonie 35<35™
- Les Prix Jeunesse de la Francophonie 35<35 entendent célébrer 35 jeunes personnalités en dessous de 35 ans qui font bouger l'espace francophone. Ces prix récompensent des jeunes francophones âgés de 18 à 35 ans, qui ont fait des réalisations ...
- 'Francophonie Festival' activities in full swing
- “These are the values that unite the members of La Francophonie but also resonate well in Zimbabwe, and on the whole African continent. This is particularly relevant given the importance of Africa within the Francophonie.
- EU looks to Congo elections, Sassou Nguesso leads polls
- Individual monitors are also being sent, including Michel Kafando, Former Acting President of Burkina Faso on behalf of the Organisation internationale de la Francophonie (OIF).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
La Francophonie Africa Topics
Related searcheswhite paper famous white papers
joseph campbell quotes
dream interpretation speed
staten island ferry history