- La Sylphide Ballet in two acts with choreography by F. Taglioni, libretto by A. Nourrit, music by Schneitzhoeffer, sets by P.
- La Sylphide
- Apr 1, 2010 La Sylphide. Music by Herman Løvenskjold. Choreography by Auguste Bournonville.
- La Sylphide: A Story about the Desire for Love
- La Sylphide: A Spellbinding Tale of Impossible Love. WHEN: February classical masterpieces, La Sylphide, an enduring tale of impossible love.
- LA Ballet Presents La Sylphide
- LA Ballet Presents La Sylphide. Penny Orloff/CultureSpotLA. June 3, 2009.
- La SYLPHIDE Program (v6) AW
- LA SYLPHIDE - THE GRADUATE COLLEGE OF DANCE 2004. PAGE. THE GRADUATE COLLEGE OF DANCE 2004.
- La Sylphide comes alive
- DREAMS of becoming a ballerina will be highlighted for young dancers around the region this weekend when true professionals take to the stage for opening night of La Sylphide.
- Landmarks, Boston Ballet pairing up on the Esplanade
- Let's say I'm doing 'La Sylphide' outside, it actually feels good, because you're supposed to be dancing in the forest and moving through the air. Unless it's pouring rain or there's a storm or something.
- Youth Ballet continues to grow
- "Harry Haythorne, who is producing La Sylphide, through my connections overseas and a long career in dance, I would sort of pick up the phone and say to these amazing people will you help," she says. "I've yet to have anyone say no.
- The St. Petersburg Times
- Balanchine's 1952 “Scotch Symphony,” his homage to the 19th century Romantic classic “La Sylphide,” is full of poetry and drama. It was first danced by the Mariinsky (then known as the Kirov) Ballet in 1989, and was revived again in 2009.
- La Sylphide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- La Sylphide (The Sylph) is one of the world's oldest surviving romantic ballets.
- La Sylphide
- music: Jean Schneitzhoeffer choreography: Filippo Taglioni scenario: Adolphe Nourrit. synopsis: Act I: La Sylphide takes place in Scotland.
- La Sylphide - YouTube
- Feb 7, 2010 Natalia Magnicaballi in Bournonville's La Sylphide Natalia Magnicaballi, Principal Dancer with the Suzanne Farrell Ballet and Ballet Arizona.
- La Sylphide
- Feb 10, 2010 Everything you need to know about August Bournonville's ballet La Sylphide.
- La Sylphide - Ballet La Sylphide
- La Sylphide is credited with being one of the first Romantic ballets.
La Sylphide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, La Sylphide books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
La Sylphide Topics
Related searcheskhoikhoi history
characters of lost island inhabitants
atlas shrugged philosophy and writing
leo notable deep sky objects