- La Sylphide delights as National Ballet spring opener: review
- La Sylphide, the 180-year-old, Romantic era dance-drama that opened the National Ballet of Canada's almost-spring season on Wednesday, is a reminder of two timeless lessons. First, the grass is rarely greener on the other side. Second, be nice to old ...
- New York City Ballet suits up for courage and soars in 'La Sylphide'
- “La Sylphide,” Bournonville's tragic love story between a man and a misty highland creature, is not the usual fare for NYCB, a company with a strong contemporary focus.
- Venerable La Sylphide returns to the stage
- The two-act La Sylphide was first produced in Paris, then the world's undisputed ballet capital, in 1832.
- BWW Review: NEW YORK CITY BALLET Triumphs With 'La Sylphide' and 'Tschaikovsky
- Peter Martins's reconstruction of the 1836 tragicomedy "La Sylphide" and Balanchine's 1972 update of "Tschaikovsky Piano Concerto No.
La Sylphide is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, La Sylphide books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
La Sylphide Topics
Related searcheskoyomi yomi mizuhara
steam turbine turbine efficiency
v some famous veena players
yuva bharati krirangan
inca religion sacrifice