- MRV Communications' (MRVC) CEO Mark Bonney Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call
- Please standby, we're about to begin. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the MRV Communications' Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2015 Results Conference Call. As a reminder, today's call is being recorded.
- Agencies using independent contractors can avoid labor audits
- Mark Pestronk Q:Last week's column covered the U.S. Department of Labor's new policy for differentiating independent contractors from employees.
- P-Fac labor audit exposes violations
- P-fac, Columbia's part-time faculty union, has undertaken measures to restructure its expense reporting following a recent audit by the U.S.
- Labor Audit Finds 'Serious' Breaches At Apple Supplier; Changes Promised
- An audit of labor conditions at Apple Inc.'s (Nasdaq: AAPL) major supplier in China found serious and pressing violations including 60-hour workweeks and breaches of health and safety rules, but the targeted company agreed to change the way it treats ...
Laborodite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Laborodite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.